[四叶草] 4个(承诺)___❤

My photo
有些人的人生是直达车 有些人却是慢车 中间总要经过许多站,经历许多人 ❤

Sunday, October 10, 2010

My new blog

wee....this is my new blog...
old that one maybe dun want use jor luu~
hahaha...:)
if who miss my old blog or who wanna see back my old blog
then you go find this web
woo woo....this sunday just stay at home luu...
watch movie,play computer,chatting,clean house and sms luu~~
nothing to do gehh???
mummy daddy went out dinner,
then my younger sister went to shopping with her friends jorr:(
only me and my jie jie at home jek...
she watch tv i play com...
Just afternoon,
i join call with my friends
i means:juin juin,faii faii,yew yew
ahaha...just chat awhile only luu~
but,
yew yew just chat awhile jek bo?
dunno what happened to him o ??
zzz**
just like that luu...
After 2 hour,
i play com....i saw jeff profile luu..
i saw he written : 我是一個什么人??我變了嗎??誰能回答我...
what he will suddenly written this want??
lols...
but no body tell him why he was change...???
finally i got tell him why he was change luu...??
hahaha...
i write too long jor...lazy to say at here la...
haiyoo...jeff!!!just dun think too much la~~~~~~
hehe...and then,i continue to play my com...
around 1/2 hour like
my mum and my dad came back...
so miss them....hahaha
continue continue continue....
haizz....
dunno still can say what?
nothing to say at here...
wakakaka...
umm...
my cough haven ok back?
still same...:(
so sam fuu lor???
eat medicine also same??haizz...just let me continue sam fuu gehh???
hahaha...
never mind...
i know one day will okay back gehh....hahaha..
i will take care and love more to myself!!!!hahaa
emm...
now i wanna go bath luu~
later go out dinner with my family...
haha...
i think maybe now nobody know my blog yet right??
hahaha
cause i haven tell to you all lu~~
and
somemore!!!!
tomorrow is my baby juin juin and last pmr
hehe..
so hor...me and soh muii sure go her house to cele tomorrow!!!
sure is expectancy for cele tomorrow luu...
but...
dunno why let my juin juin know we will come her house
and give her one surpris???
ohhh nooo!!!!!!i cant accept how come she will know it??
haiyoo!!!
very sou henqq lehh??
i tought we will give her a good surpris lor??
but now let her know jorr...hahaha
But,this is a good thing,
that means juin juin very understand what me and lee lee
thinking luu~~~ right>>>??
you are clever juin!!!!:)
love you^^
hooo hooo....that all about today!!!!
i will come back tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Princess luii Diary - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace