[四叶草] 4个(承诺)___❤

My photo
有些人的人生是直达车 有些人却是慢车 中间总要经过许多站,经历许多人 ❤

Thursday, October 14, 2010

14Oct

School again....today,i reach school i saw form 3 studnet no one come to school lehh,only few people come to the school jek???my jie jie also no go school today...haizz...juin juin also never come leh??so miss her...^^


First perioud is PJK...hahaha...umm...i thought faii xiiu can play badminton with me tim...but he must stay at dewan wor???hehe...but finally he got play with me laa...awhile only luu!!!!after that play with other guys:))....finish PJK jor then went back class luu...at class just do homework jek....finish jor work then me li yei susan elaine and jeff discuss tuition geh thing luu...we wanna tuition together oo...wahh!!!!i love it!!!!happy douuu^^


Recess time!!!!recess with faii xiiu,soo han,ching huei and foo keong luu...they all puii me...hahah..so good lor you all...:)) then we chat and eat luu...nothing to do also???wahh!!!i saw ching huei gehh bag[SEED] so nice lehh!!!hahahaha...so big??bring to where also can lar???hahahaa...ask him how much he bought this bag but he dunno??cause his mummy buy for him geh.....but i'm not really want his bag la..just joking jek:)) faii xiiu so bad de lor....bully me de oo!!!!humm...he say.....................aiyaa...better dun write in here la...so malu~~ hahaha:D


After recess,went back class,hahahaa...today puan ida never come to school lehh!!!!i haven finish her homework??forget jor wor??:) then kea sheng call me want to ask me something luu...so i call maii faii xiiu come my class also luu...hahaha...so happy lor...lucky wont boring lor that time..got them puii me chat!!!! hahaha...dunno how to say lar..just very happy this two perioud!!!!got play got chat...waht also got...hohohohozz:D


faii xiiu and kea sheng just stay two perioud only luu...after two perioud then we go makmal science jor....at there nothing luu..just study luu...then me,susan,jin boon,li yei,jeff and tee chow play one game luu...this game i dunno how to explained lar...but must be open luu...hahahaa...Important is........jeff and jin boon suddenly kiss lehh....yer!!!!!!so geli lehh jeff and jin boon>??my god!!!!so gey lor...hahahaha...i cant accept want to be friend with this two gey...hahahaha...:))


Finish this perioud then back class luu..i saw waii kit and faii xiiu..maybe he waiting me luu...hahaha:)) puii jor me back class then dunno he went where jor..haha:D then we all continue play that game luu...suddenly elaine and kien puii want to join us play..hahaha!!!!good good good !!!:D want start to play moral teacher come and call us do homework jor...haiiyoo..so sou henq lor...hahahaha..we while doing homework while playing...hohoh...gek seii teacher jor..cause we so naughty and noisy luu...


Finish school luu!!!wahahaha ^^,faii xiiu puii me luu...then i take my phone then record faii xiiu,pictures also got jek...wahahahaha....:)) just like that luu...tomorrow mabe he no come to school oo??but he maybe tomorrow recess got come la~ hahaha...never mind luu..i still got susan they all puii me...lucky!!!hahahah....


and hor....haizz...dunno why my phone now cannot sms leh:'(??saddddddd.......why can call ppl but cannot sms lor???got something wrong my phone??maybe tomorrow go and ask??and.......tomorrow go sungai wang leh....dunno who birthday jor la~dunno his name jek...hahaha..with my class friends luu and faii xiiu got puii me go also...hahahaa..:)) wee....can play again tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!



happy birthday to --> --> max ooi~

wei weii weiii....guess who this???happy birthday to him!!!!today is his birthday,hahaa...but i no buy present for him and no help him cele birthday....haha...anyway..grow up jorr luu...wish you can find many many money buy big house for your daddy mummy...and get more happy in your this year birthday yaa~~

good luck quan~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Princess luii Diary - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace